Welcome Visitors! Answers To Some Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What time does your Worship start?
Tradition worship begins at 10:00 am in the picnic shelter. Masks are required at all times. Social distancing is also required.
2. What should I wear? At St. Andrew’s you will see people dressed from formal to casual. Comfortable, appropriate clothing that honors God is suggested.
3. How long is the worship service? Worship begins at 10:00 am in the shelter and lasts just under an hour.
4. Do you have childcare? Due to COVID19 our nursery services are on hiatus.
5. Where can I park? We have ample parking in front of the church and in the large parking lot beside the sanctuary.
6. What is the service like? St. Andrew’s has its’ roots anchored in reformed tradition but we are not afraid to branch out. You will hear traditional hymns, taize, classical requiems and even praise music!
7. Do you serve communion? Yes! Communion is shared on the first Sunday of each month, and at other special worship services.
8. I am not from a Presbyterian background. Will I fit in? YES! The congregational members we have come from varied backgrounds ranging from Catholic, Baptist or Methodist to non-denominational and others. God welcomes all and so do we!
9. Where are you located: 712 Wappoo Road Charleston, SC 29407 (West Ashley).
10. What are office hours? 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Mon. – Thurs.