Thank you for coming to our web site and for your interest in St. Andrew’s. We would be honored to meet you and share more with you about the opportunities we offer for all ages to Share the Joy of Life in Christ!
On our web site you will find information about our opportunities for worship, Bible studies, developing friendships, and serving our community (locally and around the world). If you have any question, please email us (email@example.com) or call our church office (766-4262).
We look forward to meeting you!
Celebrate Christmas with Us!
· Nov. 26: Hanging of the Greens, 11:00 am
· Nov. 29: Christmas Ornament Making Workshop (all), 6:30-7:30 pm
· Dec. 2: Gift Making Workshop for Children, 9:00-12:00 noon
· Dec. 10: Moravian Love Feast, 6:00 pm
· Dec 15: Weekday School Christmas Program, 9:00 am
· Dec 24: Christmas Eve Service of “lesson & Carols”, 5:00 pm
· Dec. 31: Relaxed Church Service in the Fellowship Hall 11:00 am
Why We Love St. Andrew’s
Visit us. God is at work here. You will love it too!